Onyx Back Waters - Pazhaverkadu
Onyx Realtors offers well developed Beach View plots for sale in Ponneri behind the seashore. Build your home on the land for sale in Ponneri.
Pulicat or Pazhaverkadu is a historic seashore town in "North of Chennai" in Thiruvallur District, of Tamil Nadu state, South India. It is about 60 kilometres (37 mi) north of Chennai and 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) from Elavur, on the barrier island of Sriharikota, which separates Pulicat Lake from the Bay of Bengal.
Pulicat lake is a shallow salt water lagoon which stretches about 60 kilometres (37 mi) along the coast. With lakeside and seashore development as well as several Special Economic Zones (SEZs) including a US $1 billion Medical SEZ, coming up in nearby Elavur, land prices in the area are rising.
Pulicat is within the Pulicat Lake Bird Sanctuary. Every year between the months of October and March, thousands of migratory birds land here.
- Plot size 1000 Sq.Ft. on-wards.
- 3.5 acres layout of residential plots.
- Project site at Auvrivakkam village, Pulicat.
- 7 KMS before Pazhaverkadu.
- 14 KMS from Ponneri.
- Beach view plots.
- Gated community.
- Nearest railway station at Ponneri.
- Smart city planned nearby.
- Scope for quick value appreciation.