Abirami Garden - Arakkonam
Onyx Realtors offers well developed villa plots for sale in Arakkonam near Railway Junctions. Build your home on the land for sale in Arakkonam.
The name of the town is believed to have been derived from the Tamil word Aaru konam meaning hexagon (ancient name was "arunthamizh kundram"), since it has six important places on its six sides.
Nearby towns include Kanchipuram, Tiruttani, Tiruvalangadu, Thakkolam, Manavoor and Sholingur Paranji. Arakkonam is one of the important railway junctions in South India. The station was known as Arkonam until a few years ago.
It is an important junction since the Chennai-Mumbai railway line branches off from the railway line going to Bangalore, Hubli, Mangalore, Goa, Coimbatore and Kochi. There is also a branch line to Chengalpattu via Kanchipuram.
However, many trains coming from the Bangalore side towards Mumbai bypass the station.
- Approved Residential Plots at Affordable Price.
- Clear Title Deeds.
- 3.2 KMS from Arakkonam Railway Station.
- Excellent Ground Water Source at 20 Feet Depth.
- Electricity Connection Available.
- Scope for Tremendous Appreciation.
- One Year Free Maintenance.